RE: Microcom 6000 series

Ronnie D. Franklin ( ronnie@itexas.net )
Thu, 15 Jan 1998 20:32:45 -0600

Cisco 11.3 is supposed to be out this month and is supposed to add the
session-timeout and idle-timeout..

I haven't read up on assign addresses.. I always thought that Radius was
supposed to do it first.. so I am working properly, I just do not have the
IP address in the Start record!!

Thanks,

Ronnie