Re: Emparse

Greg Boehnlein ( )
Mon, 12 Jan 1998 19:55:39 -0500

Dave Minogue wrote:

> it is...its not very generic so some changes might have to be
> made to it..
> and a little bit of it is done quite crudely..such as the password change
> routine.

I've got an archive that I'm going to send you that is the basic framework for a Unix based Emparse. It may be of interest for you to hack on. All
I would ask is that you submit and discuss changes with me as I have worked quite a bit with Dale on this to ensure that the framework is modular and
expandable. E-mail me at "" if your interested in beggining a dialog about it. :)

You can grab it from

Let me know. I'm really interested in feedback on this so far..