Re: time limit

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Tue, 23 Dec 1997 10:21:19 -0800

Toma Belichki wrote:

> Hi All,
> I'm trying to set up a billing group for users who have a limit of
> 50 hours per month.
> With Emerald Admin I created a rate and put there 50 h.,
> not allowing overcharge, and a service with that rate. I
> also checked Time Banking on RadiusNT.
> The problem is that it does not seem to stop these users after these
> 50h.
> What am I missing here.

Currently the "allow overcharge" unchecked is not supported by
RadiusNT.

> If I check 'time left' on the services screen for any user, and give
> him a certain number of minutes, it works, but I should do that
> manually every month, which is not os convenient.

Time banking is not meant to be re-curring.

-- Dale E. Reed Jr.  (daler@iea.com)_________________________________________________________________       IEA Software, Inc.      |  RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs Internet Solutions for Today  |   http://www.iea-software.com