RE: Call consolidation and Calls table

Michael Whisenant ( mwhisen@airnet.net )
Wed, 17 Dec 1997 20:23:15 -0600

This could be rather interesting! Questions that I have are how many
ports and how many records do you log in a month? How large is your normal
Emerald database and is this table inside the same database? Or in another
database on the same SQL server? I might be interested in keeping this
information for say 6 months then deleting it if the space was not so
demanding.

At 10:22 AM 12/17/97 -0800, you wrote:
>I'm archiving out the data to another table, identical to the calls table
before consolidation deletes it.