Re: Call consolidation and Calls table

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 17 Dec 1997 13:21:59 -0800

Jeff Cummings wrote:

> I'm archiving out the data to another table, identical to the calls table before consolidation deletes it.
>
> I've designed a pretty hefty web interface to the Emerald Data so that from there, we can look
> up past usage, beyond the last consolidation.

I've been developing a couple of alternate installation packs that you can use
to do things like this. One is for single server, and the other is for
multiple servers.

-- Dale E. Reed Jr.  (daler@iea.com)_________________________________________________________________       IEA Software, Inc.      |  RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs Internet Solutions for Today  |   http://www.iea-software.com