Re: Report problems

Pat Augustine ( (no email) )
Wed, 17 Dec 1997 08:18:29 -0500

>> From: Richard Sensale <richards@glasscity.net>
>> I just put in a bunch of new reports in Emerald. I did them with Crystal
>> Reports 4.5. and then copied them into the default reports directory for
>> emerald. when I go into the custom reports screen, almost none of them
show
>> up. Any ideas what may cause this?
>>
>> I think you have to go into Emerald Admin and reference them in there
>> somewhere too.
>
>If you go into the Emerald Admin, Config Client, you can specify
>a global path for the reports. This is were the reports must live.
>Typically this is a UNC path like \\server\emerald\reports rather
>than c:\pogra~1\emerald.

To get them to appear on the reports menu in Emerald, you also have to go
to Emerald Admin, Config Database, Custom Reports and list them there with
the name you wish to display and the filename of the report itself (not a
UNC or even a full path, just the individual name, ie: deposit.rpt, etc).

Pat Augustine
Interlink America