Re: Problems with script...

Robert Boyle ( robert@garden.net )
Fri, 12 Dec 1997 12:59:33 -0500

At 02:13 PM 12/11/97 -0500, you wrote:
>The SQL query should be something like:
>select calldate, username, framedaddress from calls
>where framed address="put ip address here"
>and calldate>="month/day/year" and calldate<="month/day/year"
>order by calldate
>go
>calldate>="12/10/97" and calldate<="12/11/97" will output everybody who
>logged on yesterday 12/10/97
>You cant specify "where calldate="12/10/97"" because the calldate field
>also includes the time, so it will only display logins that occured at
>12:00am 12/10/97

Here is the exact script that we use. I have a number of Emerald/ASP
scripts that I am will post soon. PLEASE don't flood me with email about
them. When they are done, they'll be posted. We use the date method below
because it allows us a little more flexibility in the scripts. To expand on
the statement above, you CAN use where calldate LIKE "%Dec 12 1997%" SQL
will translate this into any call made on the 12th of December.

-Robert

Select * From Calls Where DatePart(Month, CallDate)=12 and DatePart(Day,
CallDate)=3 and DatePart(Year, CallDate)=1997 and
FramedAddress='206.28.213.101'