Re: Problems with script...

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 11 Dec 1997 11:56:09 -0800

I have all kinds of these. :)

DECLARE @timeon smalldatetime, @timeon smalldatetime, @userip char(16)

Select @timeon = "11/9/96 16:00"
Select @timeoff = "11/9/96 22:00"
Select @userip = "204.227.164.2"

Select UserName, Start=DateAdd(Second, (0-AcctSessionTime-AcctDelayTime),
CallDate), Mins=(AcctSessionTime/60),
Stop=DateAdd(Second, (0-AcctDelayTime), CallDate), Server=SubString(Server,
1, 15), Port=Str(NASPort,4), IP=FramedAddress

from calls, servers
where DateAdd(Second, (0-AcctSessionTime-AcctDelayTime), CallDate) >= @timeon
and DateAdd(Second, (0-AcctDelayTime), CallDate) <= @timeoff
and AcctStatusType = 2
and calls.NASIdentifier=servers.ipaddress
and FramedAddress = @userip
Order By Start

GO

BTW, adding an Index to the AcctStatusType and FramedAddress column can
improve performance on these kind of queries, but remember indexes slow
down inserts.

-- Dale E. Reed Jr.  (daler@iea.com)_________________________________________________________________       IEA Software, Inc.      |  RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs Internet Solutions for Today  |   http://www.iea-software.com