Re: Unix Support with Emerald

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 12 Dec 1997 09:27:12 -0800

Dave Minogue wrote:

> Whenever I go to the Emerald client and go to External Systems
> Batch Accounts
> it replies without any errors but doesn't appear to be making any attempt
> to export it to the unix system.
> I have made the Registry changes..
> and also added a External Export option in the emerald admin->general->external systems.

Do you have any Service Types which have that External System
selected? You have to tell Emerald WHICH service types will
be sent there. It looks for services (from the SubAccounts
table) which have the new flag set which have a service type
associated to the ES. Using this you can actually have lots of
External systems (we have like four mail servers here along with
several unix systems) and Emerald sends the right accounts to
their configured ES.

-- Dale E. Reed Jr.  (daler@iea.com)_________________________________________________________________       IEA Software, Inc.      |  RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs Internet Solutions for Today  |   http://www.iea-software.com