Re: Call Consolidation

emerald@nls.net
Sun, 07 Dec 1997 12:36:44 -0500

At 11:04 AM 12/7/97 -0600, you wrote:
>Actually what happens is that calls are consolidated for period which have
>expired. For example say a user signs up on 10/1/97 and his period is thru
>10/30/97, then when you run calls consolidation on 10/30 it will not
>consolidate calls for this user, but will if you run calls consolidation on
>11/4/97.

Thanks Michael, I think I understand it now.

> This depends on your setup. If you are running radiusNT on two systems,
>you will need to export your users list, and change to text mode if you
>want to capture accounting packets also.

How would I then get the captured logs into Emerald's database?

Also one more question that came up today, if anyone knows a solution.

I'm trying to write a report in crystal reports that will allow us to print
an invoice if we know the invoice number. Currently I can't see any way to
write a report that will take user input (as in let us enter the Invoice
number we want to print). Anyone know how I can do this, is there a special
type of field for user input or is this not possible at all?

Geo.
George Roettger