Re: How to integrate leased line accounting into emerald?

bp ( (no email) )
Thu, 4 Dec 1997 21:42:21 +0100

> Date: Thu, 04 Dec 1997 16:52:50 +0200
> To: emerald@emerald.iea.com
> From: Viljo Hakala <vipe@terafox.fi>
> Subject: Re: How to integrate leased line accounting into emerald?

> Hi there,
>
> I saw your mail on Emerald Mailing List, and I'm also intresteed in this
> subject, so I wanted to ask if you got any answers to this intrest ? At
> least I didn't see anything on the list :(

Yeahh I asked this to Dale but unfortunately Dale did not respond
(but I think he his the one should know a solution because IEA is an
ISP too) And if Emerald is this good they ever talk (and it seems it
is) they use it themselves and wich ISP is without any leased line
accounts?! ;-) So Dale again - You see there is demand - please take
it into consideration....

Regards

> t: vh

B.Pollinger
X-BOX Online Service, Gesch=E4ftsbereich der
Pollinger International GmbH, Deutschland
Goethestrasse 34, 13086 Berlin
fon: 030-26554330
email: info@x-box.com