Re: rad_sql.zip, calltrig.sql calltr~3.sql

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Tue, 22 Jul 1997 23:49:02 -0700

Bruno A. Karoly wrote:

> I've succeeded in setting up Emerald (I think) and need some help to
> do with concurrancy control.

Do *NOT* install any additional triggers or procs once you have
created your Emerald DB with the Emerald admin. Everything is
already included in the Emerald database for this. Just go turn
it on the in RadiusNT admin.

> The radinstall.txt says that calltrig.sql needs to be edited and then
> run.

Thats only for a stand-alone RadiusNT installation.

> The RadiusNT v2.2 doc says that a properly working callsonline
> view/query must be in place. There seems to be no reference on how to
> create this or to verify same.

This is included in the Example Access Database and comes default in
Emerald. Go into the Emerald admin and make sure your Config RADIUS
section is confgiure for your system. Once thats done, just point
RadiusNT to your Emerald database and it should take off.