Re: RadiusNT 1.16.60 unable to report NT4.0 RARAS accounting

Danny Sinang ( (no email) )
Tue, 22 Jul 1997 10:59:52 -0000

Write to this address for your feedback on RRAS's Radius client :

nareng@microsoft.com

Below is a copy of his response (2-3 weeks ago) to me regarding the Radius
client.

- Danny Sinang

---------------------------------
Danny,

The NT RADIUS client is not RFC compliant in that it does not send the
Acct-Session-Id field.
The fix for this will be posted within the next 2 weeks.

All the others are a SHOULD not a MUST.
According to the table of attributes on page 22 of the spec, the
Acct-Session-Id field is the only one that is required.

The other fields will be sent in future versions of NT.

You can direct all related questions to me.

Narendra