Re: RadiusNT 1.16.60 unable to report NT4.0 RARAS accounting

Danny Sinang ( (no email) )
Mon, 21 Jul 1997 08:54:57 -0000

Based on my last communication w/ Dale, the ball is in MS's hands. MS
admitted to me that they intentionally left out the accounting info because
it was not a "must" in the RFC. However, they'll fix it by NT 5. I
requested they guy at MS to please come up with a "fix". He said he'll try
in 2 weeks, but no promises.

Btw, what is this "some data that is being sent" ?

- Danny Sinang