Re: Questions about Emerald and Radius 2.2

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Tue, 8 Jul 1997 12:56:26 -0700 ()

On Wed, 9 Jul 1997, Mailing List Subscriptions wrote:

> Sounds great! Ok, one more question: the sign up server that you
> mention - would this be comparable or could it work in conjunction with
> the IEAK serverless signup?? I believe Microsoft has a single disk
> version of IE that you can use to sign up to an ISP and then download
> the software - our stumbling block was the Radius integration. Would
> this be possible then in the future, or is this already possible?
> Thanks!

Currently its just a signup server to add users into the Emerald
database. It could work with a stand alone RadiusNT implementation,
but is licensed only for Emerald. It does not have the final stage
for IEAK INS files.

Dale