Re: Questions about Emerald and Radius 2.2

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Tue, 8 Jul 1997 10:42:15 -0700 ()

On Wed, 9 Jul 1997, Mailing List Subscriptions wrote:

> We are using IMail Server and ICVerify - will Emerald integrate at all
> with these products? I know it does somewhat with ICVerify, but what
> about IMail server?

We are working on IMail. I have a contact for them, but have
not been able to get a hold of the person.

> Also, with the new version of Radius to be released, will it allow for
> the addition of users via a web browser? We would love to offer this
> where someone could sign up online via a web browser.

We have a beta signup server for Emerald which will be available
with the Emerald 2.2 release.

> When is the new version of Radius due to be released?

RSN. :)

Dale