Re: RADIUSNT DOWN! HELP! Can't start RadiusNT as a service.

Kent Runyan ( (no email) )
Wed, 2 Jul 1997 17:34:41 -0600

I had that problem the other day. Running RadiusNT in ODBC mode on a
computer (not the same machine as the SQL server). I turned off time
banking and then the service would start.

Kent Runyan, Operations Manager
Konnections, Inc.
2650 Washington Blvd. Ste 208
Ogden, UT 84401