Re: SQL Error when RadiusNT authenticates using Access 97

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Sat, 28 Jun 1997 13:10:50 -0700 ()

On Sat, 28 Jun 1997, Danny Sinang wrote:

> So I looked into the Calls table and saw that 4 fields ( NASIdentifier,
> NASPort, AcctSessionID, AcctStatusType ) were declared as primary keys.
>
> However, as the error message shows, only one of them - AcctStatusType -
> gets assigned a value.
>
> Is this a bug or is there something I missed ?

The NAS (terminal server) didn't send any of the other values. RadiusNT
does NOT suplement values. If they are not received from the NAS,
you get this error. An accounting packet without atleast those
values isn't really that useful.

> And by the way, I also noticed that if I failed to configure RadiusNT
> correctly ( in ODBC mode ) and I :
>
> 1.try dialing in, and
> 2. no authentication takes place, and
> 3. I terminate the connection try ( from the client side ), and
> 4. I try to dial in again
>
> I run out of buffers !! What's wrong here ?

What buffers? On Where? I have not idea what this is?

Dale