Re: SQL Error when RadiusNT authenticates using Access 97

Danny Sinang ( (no email) )
Sun, 29 Jun 1997 07:14:34 -0000

----------
> From: Dale E. Reed Jr. <daler@iea.com>
> To: RADIUSNT <RadiusNT@emerald.iea.com>
> Subject: Re: SQL Error when RadiusNT authenticates using Access 97
> Date: Sunday, June 29, 1997 4:10 AM
>

> On Sat, 28 Jun 1997, Danny Sinang wrote:
>
> > So I looked into the Calls table and saw that 4 fields ( NASIdentifier,
> > NASPort, AcctSessionID, AcctStatusType ) were declared as primary keys.

> > However, as the error message shows, only one of them - AcctStatusType
-
> > gets assigned a value.
> >
> > Is this a bug or is there something I missed ?
>
> The NAS (terminal server) didn't send any of the other values. RadiusNT
> does NOT suplement values. If they are not received from the NAS,
> you get this error. An accounting packet without atleast those
> values isn't really that useful.

I forgot to say that I use SteelHead as the Radius Client ( on ths same
machine as RadiusNT ). Is there a way I can instruct SteelHead to send the
other values ?

- Danny Sinang