Re: RadiusNT 1.17

BA ( ba@interconnect.net )
Thu, 19 Jun 1997 23:42:58 -0500

How will this work for Emerald users? We just not got Emerald installed
and will not be fully testing it for another 30 days or so. If all goes
well at that time we will purchase it. I am just wondering how future
version will integrate into RadiusNT....will RadiusNT come with the =
package
or will it be extra?

On Thu, 19 Jun 1997 16:12:31 -0700 (PDT), Sharon K. Caswell so eloquently
wrote:

>> >No such version. The version mentioned was 2.2.17.
>> >
>> When will be ver 2.2.17 available? Will it be free?
>
>Hi - Thanks for your interest in RadiusNT 2.2. very soon, most likely
>within the next two weeks. When released, it will be available for $495
>for two servers using the same user file/database. Additional servers =
are
>available for $99 each.=20
>
>To process an order for RadiusNT 2.2, just fax a signed purchase order =
>509-624-9903. Be sure to include your organization's name, address, =
phone,
>fax and a contact name as well as an e-mail address. Upon receipt of =
your
>purchase order, we will create an invoice and fax it back to you. You =
may
>then pay the invoice with your Visa or Mastercard or a company check in =
US