RE: Authentication Problem

Hershcopf, Jason ( (no email) )
Tue, 10 Jun 1997 17:04:05 -0400

We are not using CHAP or PAP. Here is the part of the debug that I was
able to get:
User-Service =3D Framed-User
Framed-Protocol =3D PPP
State =3D ""
Caller-Id =3D "2122868713"
NAS-Port-DNIS =3D "3766808"
Framed-Address =3D
Acct-Session-Id =3D "228264565"
Challenge-Response =3D =
Decrypted Password: ?=E7=E2=AC=A6=BC=A6 2=A7=A6=F7YA??
Allocating Statement...

SQL Statement: Select DateAdd('d', ma.extension, maExpireDate),
DateAdd('d', ma
..extension, maExpireDate), sa.AccountID, sa.AccountType, sa.Password,
sa.Shell From MasterAccounts ma, SubAccounts sa Where (sa.Login=3D'test'
or sa.She
ll=3D'test') AND ma.CustomerID=3Dsa.CustomerID and sa.Active<>0 and

Freeing SQL Statement...
LOG: User: test Not found

User: test Not found
Sending Reject of id 93 to cdac26ab (new_york)

Response Time: 1222

Any help would be appreciated