RE: Second auth/acct Server & User Not Found

Lawrence Watkins ( lwatkins@thepark.net )
Fri, 6 Jun 1997 13:42:23 -0500

------ =_NextPart_001_01BC727F.776E1F50

I also am haveing a similar problem, I have even had it happen to me
when loggin in as the affected user. The problem does not seem to follow
a specific user either... Thanks Lar