Re: RadiusNT.60 stops authenticating

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 4 Jun 1997 10:48:43 -0700 ()

On Wed, 4 Jun 1997, Lawrence Watkins wrote:

> I am having alot of trouble with this, if anyone has any ideas PLEASE
> let me know! It also seem that when I send a message to the list, it is
> not being sent correctly or it is simply not being sent to people on
> list.?..

We are receiving your messages. I have been hammering our PM3 with
RadiusNT 2.2 trying to re-create this problem and so far its flawless.
I've logged in as !root many times as well. Can you send me the -x15
debug of when this happened? Since its stops authentication, it would
just be the last 20+ lines of the screen.

Dale