RE: Cold Fusion vs. MS Visual InterDev

Ronnie D. Franklin ( ronnie@itexas.net )
Tue, 29 Jul 1997 10:40:06 -0500

If you are an ISP or a Webmaster you should be looking at Visual
Interdev... It is much more than a web page program.

Visual Interdev has many wizards that take a lot of the work off the
developers back. One of the wizards is a database wizard that with a few
commands will provide you with ASP pages that are linked to your SQL
database. No, it does not do all the work, but it does create the pages
and provide you with the queries and will give you a usable page with
scroll forward, back and etc...

I was in a matter of 10 minutes able to create several web pages that
displayed information from the Emerald Database.. now to finish the
security and develope some pages for users...

Ronnie@itexas.net