Re: campus.mci.net (Tax Dollars putting me out!)

James C Watts ( jwatts@midsouth.net )
Tue, 22 Jul 1997 22:36:17 -0500

I don't think they can do that. We have a problem here with the University
doing web hosting, but I don't think they can open it up to dial in access,
especially since they are government subsidized. If anyone knows the legal
ins and out I am all ears

James C Watts
Mid-South ConNEcTions
1770-B Madison Street