Re: Memory question

Joe Bissot ( sysop@pcinternet.net )
Tue, 22 Jul 1997 08:14:38 -0700

Actually only the CPU is faster. Clocking at 150 causes the bus to run at
60/30 instead of 66/33. You are suffering a 10% performance penalty across
the system to get a 13% CPU performance increase. Unless of course you are
clocking the bus 75/37.5. Most boards won't do the higher bus clock however.