Re: Newbie question on NT Routing

Danny Sinang ( (no email) )
Mon, 21 Jul 1997 09:13:20 -0000

You are right.

A friend of mine tells me it could work if there was some sort of IP
masquerading. I don't know if this is what WinGate does. What I know is
that WinGate proxies only for specific services, such as http, ftp, irc,
smtp, pop, nntp, telnet, etc...

Does RRAS support this IP masquerading ?

- Danny Sinang