Re: Dedicated 56k Line

Jim Phillips ( (no email) )
Mon, 14 Jul 1997 07:44:30 +1000

Spahetti is a proxy server and just plain works. It does a better job than
wingate and is easier to use.

http://www.avirt.com/Spaghetti/default.htm

Jim Phillips - jimphillips@minerva.com.au
MinervaNet, The Complete Internet Service - http://www.minerva.com.au/
Our aim is to provide you with a -
minerva@minerva.com.au
complete range of services to help - Phone: +61 3 9431 3955
your organisation onto the Internet - Mobile: 0412 568 107
- Fax: +61 3 9431 2599
Web servers, Dialup, ISDN, Design, Email & Consultancy