RE: Dedicated 56k Line

Gregory W. Bondy ( (no email) )
Sat, 12 Jul 1997 19:56:31 -0500

....sucks

You forgot to end the sentence.

You want a real proxy server, use a un*x box. You wanna have
minor "proxy-esque" functionality, use Wingate. You wanna
tear your hair out trying to get something to work the way
it's described, use Micro$oft Proxy Server.

If you decide to go with the latter, you might want to wait;
as someone mentioned previously, until the 2.0 version comes out.
But then you'd better wait for 2.01. ;-)