RE: IIS 3.0 upgrade and default documents

Zak Wolfinger ( zak@michianatoday.com )
Sat, 12 Jul 1997 03:54:39 -0500

It's not on my production machine. That is the machine running SP1a and
IIS 3.0 with no problems. Worse case senario, I just wipe the drive and
reinstall NT from scratch - I'd just rather not if I don't have to.