Re: Netscape Enterprise...

Alex Assali ( (no email) )
Wed, 9 Jul 1997 11:12:27 -0400

Netscape is simply dead. We had the same experience with Netscape
SuiteSpot.
It is a piece of junk. We switches to Microsoft products IIS, along with
dnews and NTMAIL and what a big diffference. For those who doubt it, go
with
Microsoft, even if you dont like Bill, take it from an experienced guy with
varaiety
of products, Microsoft is the future. Whatever product you choose, make
Netscape your last choice. Even browsers, IE is now outperforming Netscape
and offers the same security features as Netscape.

Take Care
Alex