Re: Problems with Custom MS Internet Explorer (IEAK3.02a)

Sam Akhtar ( (no email) )
Wed, 9 Jul 1997 11:41:04 -0400

>On Tuesday, July 08, 1997 11:49 PM, Joseph Covey wrote:
>> Is anyone else having any problems with the Custom MSIE they are
>> providing to there customers? We seem to have more than few
>> problems such as missing .dll's and slow installing. I have tried
>> re-building my distribution files but same things still happen.
>> Is this a problem with IEAK 3.02a?
>> Thanks in advance...;)
>Personally I have worked with the IEAK from version1 through 3.02b
>I hereby declare it unmitigated, unsupported, world class, industrial
grade garbage.
>Just my opinion.

Well, for what it's worth we've been able to get every version to work
out fine so far. Check out
for starters. We've got everything from the custom favorites to the
animated logo in there. It did take some work, and a lot of RTM and
STW, but we 'dun' it...

Sam R. Akhtar Operations & Engineering
IBIS, Inc. FrontPage, ASP, Java and more!
P: 813.265.0275 F: 813.265.0788