Re: NT port for BIND 8

Joe Bissot ( sysop@pcinternet.net )
Thu, 03 Jul 1997 10:48:28 -0700

Metainfo has a beta of its dns 3.0 available.

--------------------snip
Seattle, WA, June 24, 1997 - MetaInfo, Inc., an international leader in
simplified Internet/Intranet server solutions for Microsoft Windows NT,
today announced the beta release of Meta IP/DNS 3.0, a revolutionary new
DNS, now available for download. It is the first commercial DNS that is
based on BIND 8.1 and will be compatible with IPv6, the next generation
Internet Protocol. Meta IP/DNS implements the Dynamic DNS protocol which
enables it to dynamically communicate with and update the Meta IP/DHCP
server.

http://www.metainfo.com