OOB evidence (was Re: Help!! I'm turning into a pumpkin)

Rick Kunze ( rkunze@colusanet.com )
Wed, 02 Jul 1997 08:56:07 -0700

FYI,

I've been hit with the OOB a few times, and it leaves a characteristic
System Log entry that looks something like this:

The computer has rebooted from a bug check. . . . . .

The ID for this entry is 1000.

HTH
Rk