Re: Help!! I'm turning into a pumpkin

Ronnie D. Franklin ( )
Wed, 2 Jul 1997 10:21:26 -0500

Had a customer come in and hit send too soon on the last message!!!

I bet you are using verison 2.0 and you are exporting graphics for the

I had the same basic problem, stopped at 12:10 am and it was solved by not
importing the graphics. When I switched to 3.0 the problem went away.

I have a suspicion that it was not IISA 2.0, but instead IIS since MS has
now posted a hotfix for IIS. I realize that their "Cause" is not the same,
but the symptoms sure are!!

Microsoft info:

Microsoft Internet Information Server services are stopped and a Dr. Watson
error, which references the Inetinfo.exe process, is generated.

The Internet Information Server service stops when it receives a CGI
request from a browser that contains between 4 and 8 kilobytes of data in
the URL.

To resolve this problem, obtain the hotfix below, or wait for the next
service pack.

This hotfix has been posted to the following Internet location: