RE: RFC 812

Kurt A. Butzin, DDS ( kurt@molar.net )
Fri, 27 Jun 1997 01:16:13 -0400

Strange, I was just able to download the 128bit version with no problem. No
I'm really up in the air as to what is going on. Thanks for all the assistance
offered.

Kurt A. Butzin, DDS
Molarnet Technologies, Inc. (An Internet Solutions Provider)

kurt@molar.net
http://www.molar.net

kurt@butzin.com
http://www.butzin.com