Re: RFC 812

SMPnet ( jmcqueen@smpnet.com )
Thu, 26 Jun 1997 19:23:22 -0400

To download the 128 bit encryption, the server does a reverse DNS lookup
to verify the IP address that you are coming from has a domain
name that is in the US. Went through this myself. I got another
one of my servers and it successfully did the lookup and verified
that the domain was domestic. I'm assuming you know about the "ban"
(yeh right) on "exporting" 128bit+ encryption technology.
SMPnet