Re: Recommended NNTP server for NT...TRY Dnews

root ( (no email) )
Thu, 26 Jun 1997 14:07:22 -0400

I have been using Dnews over one year,now..
using 486 dx4-100 with 52 megs ram and 6 gig of hard drive.
the best news server i have seen. I am able to leave on vacation for 2
weeks and when i get back the news server is still running with no
problems...
we have access to over 31,000 groups and have an average 15 people on
the news server at any givin time..
its great..
if you are thinking of starting your own news server you cannot over
look dnews...
go to www.netwinsite.com
verry woth the monny you spend...

John Mccabe