Re: modems upgrade

Adam Dillaplain ( adam@calpha.com )
Thu, 26 Jun 1997 09:45:57 -0500

We are currently looking at putting in 5 PM3's (Livingston) with 48 True
Digital modems for about $14,000.00 and the multitech commplete with 48
true digital modems for about $15,000.00 (the 96 port is $28,704). With
regard to x2 vs. flex, who can tell. One key thing that's making us lean
to x2 is the fact that USR is owned by 3com, and now has much much larger
distribution channels and OEM agreements since 3com left the flex camp and
joined x2 after the purchase. I pick x2.....maybe.

Adam

At 11:59 PM 6/25/97 -0400, you wrote:
>We are presently using 28.8 modems for our dialup users witha Portmaster
2e and would like to upgrade to 56k can anyone advise your experience and
what is the best way to do so. If possible advise equipment requirements.
Any response with regards to rockwell to us robotics

---------------------------------------
Net.Solutions
Internet Consulting -- Web Publishing
Waco, Texas
Phone: (254)399-8700
Adam Dillaplain
adam@ntsolutions.com
Providers of:
TexasINTERNET -- Waco's Leading Internet Service Provider
adam@texasinternet.com

|Some men see things as they are and ask, "Why?" |
|I dream things that never were and ask, "Why not?" |
| --George Bernard Shaw |