RE: bug in IIS?

Peter A. Sang ( (no email) )
Wed, 25 Jun 1997 18:37:39 +0200

Hmmm, as long as you see your own desktop and not the server's one, I
see no problem arising....I'd think it's a feature, not a bug.
IMHO Microsoft will join 'Windows Explorer' and 'Internet Explorer' into
one product in the near future...
-
Peter A. Sang
SANG Computersysteme GmbH * Kruppstr. 82-100 * 45145 Essen * Germany
T: +49-201-82020-0 * F:-40 * http://sang.net * mailto:pesa@sang.net
* Microsoft Solution Provider * Intel Systems Integrator *