Re: How to get rid off " Ctrl,Alt,Del"

Adam Dillaplain ( )
Wed, 25 Jun 1997 09:15:27 -0500

I overcame this problem by using Timbuktu, which runs as a service. You
log into the computer, and then select "Send Ctrl,Alt,Del to remote
Computer" You can then log in and use whatever app you want for remote
from there.

At 05:40 PM 6/25/97 +0800, you wrote:
>How can I get rid of the initial commands upon boot up
>"ctrl,alt,del" and then the request for password. I have no password,
>I need to remote boot the Server, cannot enter anything.
>Best regards
Internet Consulting -- Web Publishing
Waco, Texas
Phone: (254)399-8700
Adam Dillaplain
Providers of:
TexasINTERNET -- Waco's Leading Internet Service Provider

|Some men see things as they are and ask, "Why?" |
|I dream things that never were and ask, "Why not?" |
| --George Bernard Shaw |