Re: How to get rid off " Ctrl,Alt,Del"

Adam Dillaplain ( adam@calpha.com )
Wed, 25 Jun 1997 09:15:27 -0500

I overcame this problem by using Timbuktu, which runs as a service. You
log into the computer, and then select "Send Ctrl,Alt,Del to remote
Computer" You can then log in and use whatever app you want for remote
from there.

Adam

At 05:40 PM 6/25/97 +0800, you wrote:
>How can I get rid of the initial commands upon boot up
>
>"ctrl,alt,del" and then the request for password. I have no password,
>I need to remote boot the Server, cannot enter anything.
>Best regards
>Robert

---------------------------------------
Net.Solutions
Internet Consulting -- Web Publishing
Waco, Texas
Phone: (254)399-8700
Adam Dillaplain
adam@ntsolutions.com
Providers of:
TexasINTERNET -- Waco's Leading Internet Service Provider
adam@texasinternet.com

|Some men see things as they are and ask, "Why?" |
|I dream things that never were and ask, "Why not?" |
| --George Bernard Shaw |