Re: iis bug

CyborG ( cyborg@earthlink.net )
Sun, 22 Jun 1997 02:53:45 -0700

--------------113B18A714C9C52191CEC9F9

Microsoft is under Hacker attack at the moment if I am informed well.
There is a new bug in IIS 3.0 and NT that can take complete webhosting
service out.

There is more info about this on Microsoft.com and they also have an
alternative IP address where you can connect directly to a microsoft
mirror.

..ENDRE

Einars Bindemanis wrote:

> Is www.microsoft.com alive ?
> could not get in for past 3 hours.
> Anyone has IIS bugfix on some mirror server ?
>
> Thanks,
> Einars

| RESISTANCE IS FUTILE You will be assimilated! |

--------------113B18A714C9C52191CEC9F9Content-Type: text/x-vcard; charset=us-ascii; name="vcard.vcf"Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bitContent-Description: Card for Endre PalfiContent-Disposition: attachment; filename="vcard.vcf"

begin: vcardfn: Endre Palfin: Palfi;Endreemail;internet: cyborg@earthlink.netx-mozilla-cpt: ;0x-mozilla-html: FALSEend: vcard

--------------113B18A714C9C52191CEC9F9--