Re: Support Fee

Adam Dillaplain ( adam@calpha.com )
Thu, 19 Jun 1997 12:23:27 -0500

I say a good solution is just to say something like, "xxISP is only
responsible for supporting issues directly related to connecting via modem
to our service, and connecting to the Internet via the software provided
with our sign-up, and only that software. xxISP will not be responsible
for modem communications problems, modem support, modem installation or
modem failure. In additon, xxISP will not be responsible for new software
installation, new software configuration, or new software failure if the
software is not provided and enodorsed by xxISP"

With a little cleaning up, that would eliminate about 1/2 of our support.
The Modems are a killer, people buy them, install them, and then expect us
to help them. We didn't sell them the modem, US Robotics did, it's just
that the customer doesn't feel like spending two hours on hold when they
know someone here will help them within 10-15 minutes.

At 07:51 PM 6/18/97 -0500, you wrote:
>> ----------

---------------------------------------
Net.Solutions
Internet Consulting -- Web Publishing
Waco, Texas
Phone: 888-407-0239
Adam Dillaplain
adam@ntsolutions.com
Providers of:
TexasINTERNET -- Waco's Leading Internet Service Provider
adam@texasinternet.com
Private E-mail: ir002616@interramp.com
|Some men see things as they are and ask, "Why?" |
|I dream things that never were and ask, "Why not?" |
| --George Bernard Shaw |