Re: 56K / X2 pricing

Kent Runyan ( (no email) )
Wed, 18 Jun 1997 22:46:00 -0600

I believe the price fixing laws would only apply if we were to discuss
everyone on this list getting together to make all of our prices the same.
Open discussion about prices around the Internet to would not constitute
fixing anything. This could be considered a pricing survey and we all know
how many of those are floating around.

Kent Runyan, Operations Manager
Konnections, Inc.
2650 Washington Blvd. Ste 208