Re: 56K / X2 pricing

Mike ( (no email) )
Thu, 19 Jun 1997 08:37:28 -0400

That is correct; price fixing would only apply if the participants were
large enough to control an entire market, such as AT&T, MCI, Sprint in long
distance service.

Is there any one on this list that controls their entire service area?

Mike Kuzenko
NetDotCom Internet Services
330-369-3617
mikek@netdotcom.com