ISP Billing Programs Blooming

Maraysha Jones ( (no email) )
Wed, 18 Jun 1997 20:06:48 -0700

----
From: Adam Dillaplain <adam@calpha.com>
To: ntisp@emerald.iea.com
Date: Wednesday, June 18, 1997 5:29 PM
I was wondering if you could help me out alittle. We are currently
>developing an ISP Management Suite that would encompass ISP billing,
>customer tracking, tech support, server management, DNS entries, and Web
Server/Client management. If there is anything that you think would be
>important to such a package or anything you have ever thought of as "..man
I would really like to see that in a software package.." please let us know
and we will try to include it. We will be realeasing a beta version in a
>few weeks. Anyone contributing to the program will be part of the beta
>program and receive a big discount on the final version. The beta test
>will be include a limited number of ISPs.
>
>Thanks,
>Adam

Wot, a commercial spam? My, my.

As a model you might want to check out our current beta of NT PayMaster V2.
It does all of the above, of course, and justly priced as well - that's
also beta :-)

Best Regards;

Dwight G. Jones
Imagen Communications Inc.