Re: SSL Certificates

SMPnet ( jmcqueen@smpnet.com )
Wed, 18 Jun 1997 22:45:13 -0400

I think you are probably on the right track. Plus the domain name
has to be the same on as on the certificate.
For example:

www.mysight.com
and www.mysight.com\virtual
would work ok,
but
www.someothersight.com would give the browser a warning that
the site and the certificate do not match.

I don't know if I would worry too much about it if it's case one.

SMPnet