Re: 56K / X2 pricing

Howard A. Brooks ( (no email) )
Tue, 17 Jun 1997 19:35:18 -0400

Hello:

I agree! IMHO the scary part is the big guys are just waiting for us go
away (they can afford it), because of lack of money to upgrade. We must
find a way to set aside for the future without jeopardizing the present.

We just can't be setting aside (amortizing) funds for future technology
without enough income. (See this months BoardWatch for what I agree is
the real problem, i.e., cash flow adding-in the needed future moneys.)