AW: Proxy Server

Peter A. Sang ( (no email) )
Sat, 14 Jun 1997 14:22:01 +0200

That is correct, the current MSProxy V 1.0 does NOT support cascading.
It is on their planned-feature list, but for now you'd have to choose a
different product if you *require* cascading.
We're using MSP/4,3 GB cache since the beginning of this year,
performance and stability is great.
-
Peter A. Sang
SANG Computersysteme GmbH * Kruppstr. 82-100 * 45145 Essen * Germany
T: +49-201-82020-0 * F:-40 * http://sang.net * mailto:pesa@sang.net
* Microsoft Solution Provider * Intel Systems Integrator *