Re: SMTP Server needed

Paul Kincaid-Smith ( )
Fri, 13 Jun 1997 14:23:41 -0700

The best deal is Post.Office from They have a free 10-user
2-mailing list version for download. It is mature commercial-grade software
with anti-spam features and has technical support. Since you won't be using
it for POP accounts (SMTP only), the trial version will suit you well.

You'll find it at <>.

At 01:21 PM 7/13/97 +0100, you wrote:
>I have a client that must have a SMTP server located on my Web server. Does
>anyone know where I could get an inexpensive (or free!) SMTP server. I
>don't need the POP side, just the SMTP..

-- Paul Kincaid-Smith                       Technology, Inc.                       Phone:  (805) 882-2470 x288525 Anacapa St.                          Fax:    (805) 882-2473Santa Barbara, CA 93101                  E-Mail: paulks@software.comUSA                                      WWW:, Inc. -- The Internet Infrastructure Company (tm)